Image credit: Mohammed/pixabay
Agip Scholarship to end on September 29th, 2017. Have you applied?
NAOC (Nigerian AGIP Oil Company) Limited Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29 September, 2017.
Types of AGIP Scholarship Awards
a). For Host Communities Merit Award – For students who are strictly from NAOC Host Communities
b). National Merit Award – For students who are from Non – Host Communities
Who Can Apply
For AGIP to consider your application, the applying student must be:
* A FULL TIME undergraduate in a Nigerian Tertiary Institution
* A 100 level undergraduate at the time of application (this is students who gained admission in 2016/2017 academic session)
Take note: students who belong to these categories should not apply:
a). Students who are in 200 level and beyond
b). Students who are already benefitting from similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only students who are Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo States are to apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only students studying the following courses should apply
*Agricultural, are qualified for the National Merit Award.
How to apply
Students who are interested and qualified should
Take note: Before you begin the application process, you must have scanned copies of the following documents:
– A white background passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px and not more than 200kb).
– School ID Card
– Admission Letter
– Birth Certificate
– O’level Certificate
– Certificate of LGA
– Letter from Communities Paramount Ruler (Applicants who are from Host Communities Merit Award Only).
– Letter from CDC Chairman (Applicants who are from Host Communities Merit Award Only).
– JAMB Result
– Make sure your documents are named according to what they stand for to avoid mixing up documents during upload
– Make sure you attach the necessary documents when asked to upload
– Be sure to provide valid Email & Phone Number for proper communication
Note that students who applied more than once will be disqualified from the Scholarship board
Deadline for Application
The last day for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.
Be aware that APT Test will take place at chosen venues which will be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to bear all cost of transportation to and from APT test venues.
Visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships for more details and how to apply.