All CANDIDATES that choose FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI as FIRST CHOICE UNIVERSITY in 2017 UTME are hereby invited to apply for an APTITUDE TEST, provided they scored a minimum of 180 in UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as FIRST CHOICE UNIVERSITY but SCORED a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1 To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
a}. Visit the University website www.futo.edu.ng.
b}. Click on Prospective students.
c}. Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME APPLICATION.
d}. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrival Reference Number (RRR).
e}. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay using your ATM CARD.
f}. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
g}. Proceed with the completion of the form.
h}. Correctly enter your O’LEVEL RESULTS.
I}. Confirm your entries.
J}. Submit your Application.
K}. Print out your ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP.
I}. Await further communication from the University.
2. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES would be required to pay a processing fee of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N2, 000), excluding bank charges.
3. Duration of Aptitude Test
The APTITUDE TEST will hold between Monday September 18, 2017 to Saturday September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates write the test would be communicated in later date.
1. You must enter a valid phone number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED FOR THE APTITUDE TEST.
3. Any CANDIDATE who fails to successfully submit his application online would AUTOMATICALLY lose his/her chance of being CONSIDERED for admission.
Application commences on Thursdays, August 31, 2017 and closes on Friday September 15, 2017.
Eduterate consult wish you all the best!!!
Jamb Statistics 2017/2018: Number of Jamb Candidates For Some Schools And Their Courses.